The Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent, motivated and conscientious Teaching Assistant for a temporary role in our school. Experience in Read Write Inc phonics is preferable, but good behavior management skills is desirable.
We are seeking:-
- An excellent practitioner who has experience in Early Years and/or primary education and a real commitment to improving learning with an innovative approach
- A creative individual who will promote respect and responsibility for the global goals/making our world a better place
- An organised person with high expectations who works well both independently and as part of a team.
- An enthusiastic personwith a willingness to be fully involved in the life of the school and uphold the values and ethos that underpin everything we do
- A practitioner with experience of children with complex needs including SEND and SEMH and the confidence to work with children on a 1-1, small group or whole class basis as required.
Closing date for applications is Midday, 17th June 2021
For more information visit the Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council website