Nether Edge Primary have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant at Level 2 to join their hardworking and supportive team. They are an outstanding school who always work hard to make their practice as good as it possibly can be for all the children.
This role is to work in a team of Teaching Assistants and to assist with assessing and teaching the children within their specialised assessment system. A passion and understanding of early years reading and phonics is a key component of their teaching.
The right candidate will:
– deliver high quality support/interventions for both groups and individuals
– develop positive relationships with students, parents and staff
– have strong Numerical Skills
– have experience ideally gained within a busy and demanding environment
– have an ability to work using their own initiative
– have an alignment to a can-do culture
– possess the capability to maintain effective relationships
– have a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
– display the talent to adapt to changing situations and learn new skills
– own a keen eye for ensuring the safety of their pupils
– hold strong principles that are aligned with the school
Closing date for applications: 14th June 2021
For more information please visit Mercia Learning Trust’s website.