Mylnhurst Preparatory School and Nursery wishes to appoint a qualified teaching assistant to support pupils across the curriculum. At Mylnhurst, Teaching Assistants work closely with one class; their role is fundamental to ensuring that children access lessons and make the most of all that their school has to offer. Their Teaching Assistants:
- lead small-group and one-to-one interventions
- encourage pupils to do their best and participate fully in activities
- may assist the teacher in preparing resources and setting up materials
- take on supervision duties at break and lunchtimes
- support with our enrichment programme
- take an active role within lessons, including specialist subjects
- enjoy accompanying trips and visits
- are encouraged to be pro-active and take initiative
- have opportunities for professional development
Closing date for applications is 6th May 2022!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website, searching for Sheffield.