An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to support the learning and teaching of students within the Inclusion Faculty. This role may be attractive to those who may already have experience of / or working with children in any setting and who may therefore have relevant skills and knowledge they wish to develop. Under the guidance of others the Teaching Assistant will:
- Promote and support pupil access to the curriculum
- Support children in their learning
- Work with class groups, individuals and small groups
- Model and promote positive values, attitudes and behaviour
- Have a willingness to be fully involved in the life of the school
You will be based at Swinton Academy but the role may involve working at other academies within the Trust.
Closing date for applications is 9am on Monday the 6th December 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website.