The Governing body of Anston Hillcrest Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join their outstanding school. The post will be to provide learning support to a Reception class and involves supporting a child with additional needs on a 1:1 basis. The successful candidate will:
- Hold NVQ Level 2 (Teaching Assistant)
- Experience of working in EYFS
- Have previous experience of learning interventions
- Experience of working with children on the Autistic spectrum
- Have a strong commitment to high standards of attainment and achievement
- Have the ability to establish positive relationships with pupils and staff
- Have the ability to inspire a love of learning
Closing date for applications is Monday 18th October 2021, at 10:00am!
For further information on the role, visit the Rotherham City Council Website.