Kilnhurst Primary School is a school which has creative and curious staff, who are committed to providing a 21st century education for all pupils, and as such they support opportunities for their professional growth. We are looking to appoint a caring, well qualified, experienced, enthusiastic and proactive person to join their team. The successful applicant must have high expectations for pupils’ educational, social and emotional development and be committed ‘to go that extra mile’ to support them to drive school improvements to benefit all their children. The role will involve working across all age groups to support teaching and learning. They are seeking: –
- An excellent practitioner who is competent in literacy and numeracy and holds relevant qualifications.
- Has experience of working within a school setting.
- Is able to work as part of a team in a lively learning environment.
Duties will include:-
- Provide learning activities for individuals and groups of pupils under the professional direction and supervision of a qualified teacher, differentiating and adapting learning programmes to suit the needs of allocated pupils
- Provide specialist key worker support to students
- Select and adapt appropriate resources/methods to facilitate agreed learning activities
- Support pupils in social and emotional well-being, reporting problems to the teacher as appropriate
- Share information about pupils with other staff, parents/carers, internal and external agencies as appropriate
- Enhancing learning across school, with small groups and on a one-to-one basis
- Supporting the children’s social and emotional wellbeing
- Keeping up-to-date records as required
Closing date for applications is Friday 15th October 2021, at 12 Noon!
For further information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Rotherham City Council Website.