This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at St Mary’s Catholic Primary School as a member of staff, to develop both personally and professionally, and to play a significant role in the continued success and ongoing development of the school. They are looking for someone who:
- Will be fully supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
- Is an experienced classroom practitioner with an understanding of interventions, assessments and teaching phonics
- Has the vision and drive to help raise standards
- Has high expectations of pupil’s achievement and behaviour
- Is well organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is enthusiastic and works well as part of a team
- Is committed to children’s welfare and safeguarding
The closing date for applications is the 24th September 2021!
For more information visit the Rotherham Council Website.