We are seeking to appoint ambitious an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to support the learning and teaching of children and young people. This role may be attractive to those who may already have experience of / or working with children in any setting and who may therefore have relevant skills and knowledge they wish to develop. Applications are welcome from graduates seeking to gain experience in an educational environment. Under the guidance of others, the Teaching Assistant will:
- Promote and support student access to the curriculum
- Support children in their learning
- Work with class groups, individuals and small groups
- Model and promote positive values, attitudes and behaviour
- Have a willingness to by fully involved in the life of the academy
The role is based at Aston Academy but you may be required to work in other academies within the trust.
Closing date for applications is the 20th September 2021!
For more information on the role, and what it entails, visit the Tes website for Rotherham.