The Governors of Sitwell Infant School are seeking to appoint a well-motivated, enthusiastic teaching assistant to work 25 hours per week, to join their hard working, outstanding team. The post is temporary for a fixed term (as long as a specific child remains on role at Sitwell Infant School or the funding for that child ceases). If you have a strong commitment to raising children’s achievement through an exciting and stimulating curriculum, are self-motivated, want to be part of a learning community and have a good sense of humour, then you will enjoy being part of our friendly, happy school. We are passionate about teaching and learning and believe it is a privilege to work alongside all children and their families. The successful candidate will:
- Enjoy working within a team of committed teaching assistants with support from the class teachers and HLTAs
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be prepared to provide outstanding learning experiences for small groups of children or individuals as necessary
- Enjoy making a difference to the education of children and be sensitive to each child’s individual needs
- Be committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity for all
- Be able to maintain confidentiality on all school matters
Closing Date for Applications is the 14th of September 2021 at 12 noon!
For further information visit the Rotherham City Council Website.