- Are you an exceptional, creative practitioner who really wants to make a difference every day to the lives of the most vulnerable children?
- Are you passionate about the making a difference to the lives of children and young people?
- Do you feel stifled by the mainstream system?
- Do you want to be driven by a sense of moral purpose rather than data?
- Do you want to work with highly supportive colleagues who share the school vision and values of Unconditional Positive Regard, holistic achievement, acceptance, safety and enjoyment?
Seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work at Heritage Park and Holgate Meadows Schools, commencing employment on September 1, 2021 as one to one support for pupils who are funded as such for a 12-month period. We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated professional to potentially work with primary or secondary age pupils. You must be fully committed to working with SEND pupils with social, emotional and mental health difficulties. The school is committed to providing care and support to some of the most disadvantaged and vulnerable children in city. You would need to be flexible and committed to working as part of a team.
Closing date for applications is 13th July 2021
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.