Temporary from September 2021 until July 2022.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team as a member of staff, to develop both personally and professionally, and to play a significant role in the continued success and ongoing development of our school.
They are looking for someone who:
- Will be fully supportive of the Catholic ethos of our school
- Is an experienced classroom practitioner with an understanding of interventions, assessments and teaching phonics
- Has the vision and drive to help raise standards
- Has high expectations of pupil’s achievement and behaviour
- Is well organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is enthusiastic and works well as part of a team
- Is committed to children’s welfare and safeguarding
If you are interested in this post, informal visits to our school are very warmly welcomed; just contact us to arrange an appointment to come and meet with the Headteacher.
Closing date for applications is 2nd July 2021.
For more information visit the Rotherham Council website.