The school is seeking to appoint an experienced Level 3, well-motivated, part-time classroom assistant to work in either a KS1 or KS2 class. This is a permanent position.
We are seeking someone who:-
- Has a passion for working with and nurturing children’s learning
- Is dynamic, versatile and resilient
- Is well-organised with excellent time-management skills
- Has relevant experience/qualifications either completed or commenced
- Can commit fully to the role with a willingness to adapt and learn
Purposes of the job:
- To support a classroom teacher and children in daily lessons
- To work in partnership with the teacher in the classroom for supporting children’s planned learning activities under an agreed system of supervision.
- To advance pupils’ learning in a range of lessons primarily English and mathematics, including working with individuals and small groups.
- To support with preparation of teaching resources, displays and all aspects of classroom management.
Closing date for applications is 11th June 2021
For more information visit the Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council website