The Governors are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to support in school.
You will be supporting children with special needs so empathy is crucial to the role. This will involve working alongside Teachers and supporting children in lessons, groups or 1-1 support.
We are seeking a Teaching Assistant who:
- Has real commitment to supporting children
- Has previous experience of working in school, this is essential
- Has experience of supporting vulnerable children in school
- Is organised with excellent time management skills
- Willing to be fully involved in the life of the school
- Minimum qualifications of GCSE English and Maths (A – C) or equivalent is essential
We can offer you:
- Well motivated children who enjoy learning
- An enthusiastic committed and supportive team of staff and governors
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
Closing date for applications is 10am, 7th June 2021
For more information visit Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council website