Student Wellbeing and Intervention Co-Ordinator
Minerva Learning Trust is an expanding Sheffield based multi-academy Trust with a vision of providing outstanding education for all the students within our schools. The Trust is passionate that all students should see their time at school as happy and fulfilling with their potential developed to the utmost. Ecclesfield School joined the Trust in December 2017 and, as a sponsored academy, is developing this partnership and making rapid improvements for our students and community.
We are seeking to appoint a Student Wellbeing and Intervention Co-ordinator. The post-holder will be responsible for:
- Providing holistic support, advice and education around student engagement, behaviour, wellbeing and mental health.
- Supporting, advising and guiding pupils in removing barriers to learning including whole family working to promote effective participation, raise aspirations and achieve full potential.
- Leading and co-ordinating appropriate and timely interventions across whole school, 1:1 working and small group work.
You will have:
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- A successful and proven track record in a role which supports student and parents/carers. Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Previous experience of working with young people.
- Academic and/or professional qualification appropriate to the level of responsibility and accountability with the role.
If you have the passion to be a key part of the Inclusion team, are able to positively contribute to our ethos and have the drive to make a difference for our students, we would like to hear from you. Candidates are encouraged to visit the school or have an informal discussion about the role with Miss Sutcliffe, Deputy Headteacher. Arrangements for this can be made by contacting Mrs Lisa Goldman, Headteacher’s PA, via e-mail email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 9.00am, 18th June 2021.
For more information visit the Minerva Learning Trust Website