Student Support Assistant Level 1
St Bernard’s Catholic High School is an outstanding, popular and over-subscribed 11-16 academy in Rotherham.
They are seeking to appoint a Student Support Assistant to work under the direction and instruction of appropriate Teaching Staff and SEND Co-ordinator; to support access to learning for students.
They are looking for a Student Support Assistant who:
- Will inspire, motivate and challenge our students
- Has the highest possible expectations
- Is passionate about the well being of our students
- Is creative and forward thinking
- Is kind, compassionate and supportive
- Has the desire and ability to help children of all abilities and backgrounds reach the highest levels of attainment and progress
- Is supportive of the school’s Catholic ethos (however you do not need to be a practicing Catholic)
Closing date for applications is 15th September 2022
For more information please visit the Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council website.