Student Engagement Manager
Meadowhead School are seeking to appoint from 1 September 2021 a highly motivated individual who is interested in joining our Student Engagement and Welfare team.
This is an exciting opportunity to bring fresh ideas to motivate and support student engagement and welfare. Working directly with subject specialists, the successful candidate will have responsibility of the day-to-day management of the school’s internal provision. This will involve leading and managing a small team in supporting students who are temporarily unable to access mainstream provision.
We are looking for someone who:
- can create an environment where students feel they belong, are cared for, and know that they are supported to achieve well;
- can create a positive climate for learning and good daily routines;
- has a proven track record of supporting students who struggle with mainstream provision;
- is able to build and sustain positive relationships with students, parents and staff;
- promote a school-wide culture of learning and a belief that everyone has the right and the potential to succeed;
- can inspire and challenge young people;
This is a key post within the school, which will demand strong behaviour management skills and experience.
Closing date for applications is 9am, 28th June 2021.
For more information visit the Meadowhead School Academy Trust website.