Special Needs Teaching Assistant (Level 2)
High Hazels Academy have a vacancy in their learning support team for someone who has either experience or interest in supporting the development of their pupils. The successful candidate will:
- Preferably have SEN experience.
- A proven record of good/outstanding practice in education.
- High expectations of children’s behaviour and attitudes in learning.
- The skills to teach whole classes across the primary age range.
- The ability to work in partnership, communicating effectively with children, parents, staff and governors • the ability to inspire and motivate children • commitment to professionally develop.
- Experience of a range of inclusive approaches which will allow children with additional needs to enable them to thrive and make progress.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills and work effectively as part of a team.
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team to achieve excellence.
Closing date for applications is the 10th December 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website!