Special Needs Teaching Assistant Level 2
High Hazels Academy have a vacancy in their learning support team for someone who has either experience or interest in supporting the development of their pupils. The successful candidate will:
- preferably have SEN experience
- a proven record of good/outstanding practice in education
- high expectations of children’s behaviour and attitudes in learning
- the skills to teach whole classes across the primary age range.
- the ability to work in partnership, communicating effectively with children, parents, staff and governors
- the ability to inspire and motivate children
- commitment to professionally develop
- experience of a range of inclusive approaches which will allow children with additional needs to enable them to thrive and make progress.
- excellent communication and inter-personal skills and work effectively as part of a team.
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team to achieve excellence.
Closing date for applications is the 10th December 2021, at 12 Noon!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website.