Notre Dame High School are looking to employ a Site Supervisor. This is a position within the school’s premises team and involves providing a general maintenance/ locking-up service for the school. It will include:
- The school premises, to include buildings and grounds, are kept safe and well maintained and are available for use by staff, students and visitors
- The school and grounds present a pleasing image to staff, students and visitors
- The school is locked up securely daily
Primary Responsibilities of the role include:
- Securely locking up the school site at the agreed times and in line with current protocols daily.
- To be available to work beyond normal working hours to cover events such as parents’ evenings, open evenings, school performances etc.
- To provide a parcel delivery service across the site.
- On a weekly basis, to perform a routine check on the school vehicles, against a standard checklist and to report any defects to the Premises Manager.
- To carry out general repairs and maintenance duties.
- To endeavour to remove graffiti on the day it appears.
- To set up for events i.e. Parent’s Evening, Exams, Assemblies.
- To cover roles of other members of the team as appropriate
- Driving school vehicles as required.
- To support with exam invigilation during periods of examinations (full training to be provided).
Closing date for applications is the 19th of November 2021!
For more information on the role, click here to visit the job description on the Notre Dame website.