Senior Teaching Assistants Level 3 (x2 Posts)
Lowfield Primary School is situated close to the City centre. It is a friendly, continually improving school which serves a diverse and supportive multi-ethnic community. The school currently has 380 pupils on roll.
The Governors wish to appoint 2 high quality enthusiastic and dedicated teaching assistants to work within our school. We are looking for candidates with commitment, energy and drive to work closely within our experienced staff teams.
We expect the successful candidates to:
- Be able to deliver high quality learning experiences for all pupils
- Be a positive individual who can adapt to changing circumstances
- Work well as part of a team
- Have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our pupils
- Communicate well with parents’ carers and members of staff, as well as pupils
- Be supportive, nurturing and understanding with high expectations
- A good sense of humour
Closing date for applications is 4th July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.