Senior Teaching Assistant Level 3
Holt House Infant School is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced teaching assistant to fulfil the role of senior TA in their lovely and popular pre-school. Required from 21 June 2021.
They are looking for a skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated early years practitioner who can:
- support the pre-school leader in the leadership and management of pre-school, covering for her as required.
- take responsibility for a group of key children.
- work as part of a team to plan activities and prepare resources
- make accurate and detailed assessments.
The hours of working are 8.30am – 4.00pm, including a 30 minute lunch break.
Holt House Infant School is part of the Holt House and Carterknowle Schools Federation and they nurture a caring community in which every child learns well. They have a welcoming and secure environment with a warm and friendly ethos. They are dedicated to providing high standards and are committed to giving each and every child the best education. They have high expectations and children and adults work together in a positive and supportive way.
The governors will consider those who have:
- Relevant teaching assistant qualifications
- Successful early years experience
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
The selection process involves shortlisting candidates through the matching of information from the application form, job description and person specification.
Closing date for applications: Friday 30th April 2021
For more information, or to apply, please visit Sheffield City Council’s website.