Senior Teaching Assistant – Level 3 x2
Westways is a good school (Ofsted December 2018). We are a large, welcoming school situated in the west of Sheffield, close to the city’s universities and hospitals. Located in the vibrant community of Crookes, we benefit from a socially, culturally and ethnically diverse school community. Our children are happy, well behaved and keen to learn. Successful candidates will be well supported by a strong team of teachers and teaching assistants to support the teaching and learning of the whole class, groups and individuals.
Applicants will need to:
- have high expectations for themselves, others and all aspects of school life
- be committed to inclusion, working with parents and the community
- be able to communicate clearly and work closely with team members to plan and prepare learning provision
- have experience of working with children with the early years or primary age range
- work flexibly within a supportive and committed team
- take part in training and coaching opportunities as required
Closing date for applications is 1.00pm, 2nd July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.