Senior Teaching Assistant Level 3 (KS1)
The governors and headteacher are looking to appoint a strong and committed full-time TA to work initially in a Year 1 classroom at Prince Edward Primary School. The successful applicant will:
- Be an excellent teaching assistant who has high expectations of self and others and is passionate about enabling all learners to achieve success;
- Work within an agreed framework of supervision to complement the professional work of teachers by taking responsibility for agreed learning activities, including preparation, delivery and assessment;
- Be well motivated and committed to providing a stimulating, happy and caring learning environment where all learners are valued as unique individuals;
- Have excellent knowledge of curriculum content for KS1 coupled with the ability to secure successful learning for all children with a wide range of learning needs;
- Be committed to raising standards and developing the best education for all pupils;
- Offer a special blend of determination, innovative thinking, creative problem solving, resilience and humour.
They need someone who is:
- Passionate about children’s learning, progress and well-being;
- Experienced in working in a primary classroom supporting both individuals and groups of learners in addition to providing high quality marking and feedback;
- Committed to achieving high standards of learning and behaviour for all learners;
- We can offer you the opportunity:
- To work in a very happy, vibrant and successful school with wellbeing at the heat of everything we do;
- To work with our enthusiastic, responsive and friendly learners and their families;
- Work with a dedicated, committed and active team of staff.
- We offer appraisal to support all our support staff with their professional development
Closing date for applications is the 7th November 2021, at midnight!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Sheffield City Council website.