Senior Teaching Assistant – Level 3 (Cover Supervisor)
Silverdale are looking to appoint highly motivated, skilled and creative Cover Supervisor who will share their vision and ambitions for its young people. The successful applicant will need to have very good numeracy and literacy skills as well as excellent communication and inter-personal skills. Experience of working with young people in a school setting is desirable.
This post offers an outstanding opportunity to join the school and is ideal for an ambitious person who is looking to develop professionally. The role may suit anyone who may be considering a career as a teacher.
The team of cover supervisors work across the whole curriculum and they also provide support to students as needed. You will supervise the work that has been set by the teacher and manage the behaviour of pupils in the classroom to ensure a positive learning environment.
Silverdale are looking for:
- Someone who is an excellent role model, creative and motivational
- Someone who is able to inspire and challenge young people
- Someone who has experience of working with young people preferably in a classroom environment
- Someone with exciting ideas who can build on existing good practice
- Someone who will be engaged in all aspects of a thriving school
When not required to cover lessons for absent teachers, Cover Supervisors act as in-class support.
Closing date for applications is 2nd January 2023
For more information, please visit the Chorus Education Trust website.