Senior Teaching Assistant Level 3
Mosborough Primary School is a two-form entry school situated in the south of the city. It is a popular, friendly and fully inclusive place to work and learn. They are looking for a positive, hard-working and skilful practitioner to join their wonderful team. They want an experienced practitioner who can teach to a high standard and is willing to undertake classroom cover throughout the school, when required. You must be dedicated and eager to work as part of the team in all aspects of school life. The successful candidate will
- Have current experience of working in and across the primary age range (Foundation- KS2);
- Be able to demonstrate examples of supporting whole classes:
- Be able to form positive and caring relationships with children;
- Have a clear knowledge of the expectations of the National Curriculum, especially within the delivery of Mathematics and English;
- Be able to identify and implement strategies to support learning;
- Understand how to assess pupil’s progress and identify next steps;
Be committed to being part of a dedicated, friendly, passionate team.
Closing date for applications is 7th January 2022!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website.