Senior Teaching Assistant Level 3
Intake Primary School require a Level 3 TA who is a highly motivated and dedicated practitioner with experience in KS2 and Y4 to begin as soon as possible. Intake School is a good school with a commitment to high standards of achievement within a creative curriculum. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to play an important part in the continued improvement of our school. You will be working as part of a very supportive and dedicated team, who are all committed to ensuring the children receive the very best they can offer.
They are looking for someone who:
- has a record of exemplary and outstanding classroom practice;
- has high expectations of the children’s learning and behaviour;
- has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills;
- is experienced in establishing and maintaining good professional relationships, particularly in Key Stage 2;
- is passionate about making teaching and learning creative and committed to raising standards;
- is dedicated to making a significant contribution to school life;
- has knowledge and experience of working with disadvantaged and special needs children.
Closing date for applications is the 5th November 2021, at noon!
For further information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Sheffield City Council website.