Senior Teaching Assistant Level 3
One senior teaching assistant Level 3 to be placed in either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
This post is full time and temporary until the end of August 2022 due to budget constraints.
Start date: 1st September 2021
The governors and headteacher are looking to appoint a strong and committed full-time TA to work in a class in either KS1 or KS2.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an excellent teaching assistant who has high expectations of self and others and is passionate about enabling all learners to achieve success;
- Work within an agreed framework of supervision to complement the professional work of teachers by taking responsibility for agreed learning activities, including preparation, delivery and assessment;
- Provide cover support during periods of unplanned absence, demonstrating high quality pupil management skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships;
- Be well motivated and committed to providing a stimulating, happy and caring learning environment where all learners are valued as unique individuals;
- Have excellent knowledge of curriculum content for KS1 and KS2 coupled with the ability to secure successful learning for all children with a wide range of learning needs;
- Be committed to raising standards and developing the best education for all pupils;
- Offer a special blend of determination, innovative thinking, creative problem solving, resilience and humour.
- Share the same core values as Prince Edward Primary School: respect, co-operation, pride, determination, honesty, perseverance, kindness, fairness and aspiration.
They need someone who is:
- Passionate about children’s learning, progress and well-being;
- Experienced in working in a primary classroom supporting both individuals and groups of learners in addition to providing high quality marking and feedback;
- Committed to achieving high standards of learning and behaviour for all learners;
Closing date for applications is 4th July 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.