Senior Teaching Assistant Level 3
Heritage Park is situated next to Norfolk Park in Sheffield.
Heritage Park is looking for a nurturing and inclusive teaching assistant to support our children and young people with their learning.
Applications are welcome from experienced teaching assistants who have previously worked in mainstream or special needs schools. You must have a broad knowledge of SEN and able to respond to the emotional, social and mental health needs of our children and young people ages 6 to 16.
As a successful candidate you will:
• Have experience of working with students with special educational needs.
• Have knowledge and understanding of SEN and how it may impact on pupils learning.
• Have confident literacy and numeracy skills and can support children in their learning.
• Be able to deliver a range of interventions to small groups or 1 to 1
• Be inclusive, professional, engaging and reliable.
Closing date for applications is 30th September 2022.
For more information please visit the Sheffield City Council website.