Senior Teaching Assistant
The Governors and Headteacher of Pipworth Community Primary School are seeking to appoint 3 x Senior Teaching Assistants to work in classes across EYFS, KS1 and KS2. Experience in classes within these phases will be an advantage. You will join their dedicated and innovative team, but have the ability to work independently, support the learning of the whole class, small groups and individuals. You will have experience of working in an inclusive environment. Pipworth Community Primary School is a large, busy, vibrant school, which serves the local community and wider. Their pupils are wonderful and we strive hard to support them and their families, making every effort to ensure we are at the heart of the community. You must:
- Have very good communication skills both written and verbal
- Have experience of working with children with SEN
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be willing to work as a team player or on their own initiative
- Have gained an NVQ Level 3 qualification for classroom assistants or equivalent as a minimum requirement
- Have very good Maths and English skills
- Be an excellent, innovative support with a commitment to promoting high standards
- Have a willingness to undertake training
- Have a sense of humour.
Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd April at 4pm!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield City Council website!