Senior Pastoral Leader
St Bernard’s Catholic High School is an outstanding, popular and over-subscribed 11-16 academy in Rotherham.
They are seeking to appoint for a Senior Pastoral Leader to play a full role across the whole age and ability range. As an enthusiastic and caring professional you will have a commitment to the high level pastoral care of each and every St Bernard’s student.
We are looking for a Pastoral Leader who:
- Will lead with enthusiasm, positivity and energy!
- Will inspire, motivate and challenge our students
- Has the highest possible expectations
- Is passionate about the well being of our students
- Is creative and forward thinking
- Is kind, compassionate and supportive
- Has the desire and ability to help children of all abilities and backgrounds reach the highest levels of attainment and progress
- Is supportive of the school’s Catholic ethos (however you do not need to be a practicing Catholic)
Closing date for applications is 14th September 2022.
For more information please visit the TES website.