Senior IT Support Engineer
Minerva Learning Trust are looking to recruit an IT practitioner to join their Central Trust Team. You will be based at the Trust Central location and assigned in the first instance to support Stocksbridge High School, and contribute to the wider support across the Trust. They are early in their journey towards a digital transformation and this role will work under the direction of their newly appointed Trust Network Manager to support and contribute to the project development and implementation. The successful candidate will:
- Assist the Trust Network Manager with the management and development of IT infrastructure, systems and services across the Trust.
- Undertake the role of an ICT Support Officer at a designated School as directed where the support need exists.
- Assist with development of a highly effective customer focused service that ensures pupils and staff always have the best access to a fully operational IT service and a high-quality end user experience.
- Assist with the management and development of the IT support team.
- Provide technical expertise and project management skills that supports strategic planning for the best use of IT and, contribute to the development of plans to meet the changing needs and growth of the Trust.
Closing date for applications is the 17th November 2021, at 9:00am!
For more information on the role, visit the Minerva Learning trust website.