Senior ICT Technician
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic and ambitious Senior ICT Technician to join their dynamic ICT Support Team at Maltby Learning Trust.
This is an exciting time to join Maltby Learning Trust. You will be joining a highly inspirational and ambitious organisation which strives for excellence in all it does to achieve the best possible outcomes for the young people and community. The Trust is a successful and highly collaborative partnership of local schools committed to raising the educational ambitions of the community which it serves.
The successful candidates will support in the creation of a fully integrated and accessible digital environment allowing safe access to all organisations and services across the Trust. Ensuring also that the deployment of technologies and applications drives innovation and efficiencies throughout the organisation, supports world class teaching and facilitates the development and growth of the Trust.
The appointed technician will work alongside their network managers to:
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of ICT systems across the Trust
- Provide scheduled technical maintenance and support for ICT systems
- Provide reactive IT support as required, including telephone support, remote support, site visits and assistance with hardware quotations
- line manage and oversee the day to day work of the ICT Technicians
They are initially looking to place a Senior ICT Technician at Wath Academy. Candidates may be deployed across the Trust as opportunities arise.
The role will provide the successful candidate with wide-ranging development experience to help support the efficient running of the Trust’s information technology services that serve more than 5000 users across the institution.
Their successful candidates will have:
- A passion for ICT and a strong commitment to providing exceptional service
- A high level of competency in IT systems, including PCs, mobile devices, Windows 10, Office 365, local area networks and server technologies
- Excellent communication skills and a team player attitude
- Good understanding of GDPR principles
- High personal and professional standards
Closing date for applications: 7th June 2021
For more information please visit TES’ website.