Senior Admin Officer (Level 3) – Grade 5
Sharrow School have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, self-motivated and efficient Senior Admin Officer to join their office team. They are looking for a proactive, confident candidate who will be able to work in close partnership with their new School Business Manager. This role would be suited to someone with wide ranging school office experience who is looking to take the next step in their career and possibly start working towards becoming an Office Manager or Assistant School Business Manager. Experience of working with SIMs, FMS6 and ParentPay will be an asset, as will any prior experience of dealing with school admissions and/or the EYFS census. Excellent interpersonal skills will be essential as contact with a diverse range of parents/carers will be integral to the role. If you are also able to speak a language in addition to English this will be a huge asset. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to build strong working relationships with staff, pupils and parents, as well as being able to work to very specific deadlines. The role of SAO will have a major impact on the quality of our day to day operations and how visitors and staff perceive the school, so we are looking for someone who can:
- Lead on admissions for pupils
- Undertake finance and HR tasks under the direction of the SBM
- Lead on the charges for the Nursery, Children’s Centre, After School Clubs and Holiday Club
You need to be someone who:
- Keeps pupil achievement and well-being as your core priority
- Has an eye for detail, and is a problem-solver
- Is motivated and driven to actively contribute to a high performing team
- Is committed, creative and astute
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 27th October 2021!
If you believe that this is the role for you, visit the Sheffield City Council website for information on how to apply.