SENDCO/Head of Learning Support
King Edward VII School have a vacancy for a confident, enthusiastic, suitably qualified and experienced SENDCO/ Head of Learning Support to join a strong, successful department from September 2022. You will join a dedicated Learning Support Department providing support to students with a wide range of learning, behavioural, emotional or other special educational needs. You will be part of a strong team of professional education support staff making a vital contribution to the success of the School. You will be expected to work flexibly and sensitively leading the department and working with groups and individuals. The successful candidate will:
- be an excellent teacher across the full age and ability range with a particular focus on SEND
- have a passionate commitment to ensuring the needs of young people with SEND are met
- be familiar with the requirements of the curriculum for Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- be an innovative and strategic thinker with vision and ideas
- be a skilled ICT practitioner
- be willing to contribute to the wider life of the School
- have effective interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire students and staff
Closing date for applications is Friday 29th April, at 12 Noon!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the King Edward VII School website.