SEND Teaching Assistant Level 3
The Trustees of Steel City Schools Partnership are looking to recruit 2 1:1 Teaching Assistant at Woodseats Primary. The roles will involve working 1:1 supporting children with either autism or learning difficulties. They need a Teaching Assistant who:
- Is fully committed to working with SEND pupils with social, emotional and mental health difficulties
- Is passionate about teaching and learning
- Is hard-working, dedicated and professional
- Will inspire children with a love of learning
- Demonstrates a shared commitment to raising standards
- Is an enthusiastic team player with the ability to also work individually using their own initiative
- Is committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity
- Has high expectations of themselves and others
- Is flexible and committed to working as part of a team
- Is committed to excellence within their work in school and across the partnership
Closing date for applications is the 12th October at 4:00pm!
For further information on the role, and how to apply, visit the Sheffield City Council website.