Chaucer School is an ACE aware/trauma informed school that places our young people at the heart of everything that we do. All staff whether teaching or support staff have a desire to see our young people reach their potential and become successful, happy and confident young adults.
They are seeking to appoint an experienced administrator to support the work of our Special Educational Needs Coordinator and her team. The postholder will provide administrative support including setting up reports, arranging and minuting meetings, establishing and coordinating routines and processes together with communication with a number of stakeholders including parents, Local authority officers and other external agencies.
The postholder will require:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High levels of organisation
- An ability to respond proactively to changing needs
- Empathy and discretion
- Initiative and confidence in dealing with staff and outside agencies
- A desire to work with young people
- A desire and ability to constantly improve
Closing date for applications is 10am, 30th June 2021.
For more information visit the Sheffield City Council website.