School Site Supervisor
The Directors of Exceed Learning Partnership are looking to appoint an effective Site Supervisor in order to support the Headteacher and Office Manager in carrying out a full range of duties over 2 premises of site management including a wide range of duties and responsibilities connected with the fabric and grounds of the School. This includes security, cleanliness, porterage, monitoring contracts/contractors, routine maintenance and refurbishment, minor repairs, advising the Office Manager /Headteacher on suggested improvements to the general School environment, to improve the productivity of site management and to carry out pre-planned maintenance programmes.
They are seeking a dedicated, committed and self-motivated member of staff with appropriate qualifications and experience, who aspires to support their school on the flight to success. You must possess a proven record of site supervision and have demonstrable skills and abilities at managing projects, and keeping abreast of current legislation. Directors/Governors would like all serious candidates to visit the School prior to short listing. The role will include:
- Acting as primary key holder for the School
- Responsible for the security of two sites – locking and unlocking before and after school and responding to out of hours alarm call outs
- Being responsible for overseeing the cleaning operatives in our School
- Administration and ICT duties
- Being practical and be able to perform handyman duties to ensure our premises are safe and comply with Health and Safety Guideline
- Supporting the development and delivering the sites estates and rolling maintenance strategy
- Ensuring all compliance checks are undertaken daily in line with legislation.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 19th April 2022!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Rotherham council website.