School Midday Supervisor
Herringthorpe Infants are seeking to appoint well motivated, caring, enthusiastic and organised people to undertake a range of support roles within their school. Herringthorpe Infant is a continually improving school with caring staff and wonderful children. They have a friendly and welcoming environment and high expectations. The main purpose of the job is to:
- Supervise pupils in classrooms, dining hall, playground areas and school premises an engage them in activities.
- Maintain good order, discipline and noise level of pupils.
- Carry out a range of ancillary duties for example clean up spillages, ensure tables are clean etc.
- Supervise use of cutlery and good table manners.
- Assist with disposal of food and used cutlery.
- Attend all accidents immediately, record them in the First Aid Book and report more serious ones to the Head Teacher/Deputy Head Teacher.
- Report persistent misbehaviour to Class Teacher, Learning Mentor or Head Teacher
Closing date for applications is the 25th April 2022, at 12 noon!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Rotherham council website.