School Medical Officer
Sheffield Park Academy are looking to appoint to the post of School Medical & Wellbeing Officer. They are looking for conscientious individuals with a child centred approach to support the health and wellbeing of all students to enable them to fully participate in learning. Main duties will include:
- Responding to the day-to-day health and first aid needs of students.
- Supporting children with medical needs such as asthma, diabetes, epilepsy or mental health concerns.
- Administering medication as per the school policy.
- Performing necessary health checks to assist with diagnosis.
- Working with the Designated and Deputy Safeguarding Leads in the context of prioritising the safeguarding and welfare of children.
- Timely maintenance and updating of electronic student files and medical records.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 19th April, at 12 noon!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Sheffield Park Academy website.