School Meals Supervisory Assistant
Aston All Saints C of E primary School is a good school which provides a happy and secure environment. They are looking to appoint various Lunchtime Supervisors to join their friendly team with various work patterns. The successful candidates will:
- Be reliable, versatile and enjoy working with children aged 4 years to 11 year
- Be able to supervise the children at lunchtimes in the playground and the dining room and will be able to contribute to the development of a positive approach to lunchtime play
- Encourage children to demonstrate appropriate table manners and maintain a calm atmosphere whilst eating
- Be enthusiastic about taking part in activities with children over the lunchtime period including outdoor play activities and administering first aid
- Be enthusiastic, team players and be able to build good relationships with children and staff
- Be sensitive and diplomatic in their approach.
Closing date for applications is Friday 31st December 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Rotherham Council website.