School Meals Supervisory Assistant
The Governors of Bramley Sunnyside are seeking to appoint a lunchtime supervisor to work 5 days per week, Monday to Friday, 12pm to 1pm (Term Time only) commencing Tuesday 4th January 2022 (or as soon as possible thereafter) The successful candidate will join their team of caring & enthusiastic lunchtime staff. Duties will include:
- Supervising and assisting children in the dining hall
- Supporting children on the playground
- Promoting and leading positive playground activities
They are looking for someone who:
- Is kind, caring, patient & hardworking
- Is energetic, enthusiastic and values the importance of team work
- Has good organisational skills and an ability to use their own initiative
- Will behave professionally at all times
- Will enjoy promoting positive behaviour and play
- Is willing to undertake first aid, safeguarding, and any other relevant training for the role
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on the 9th December 2021!
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the TES website!