School Meals Supervisory Assistant
Pathways E-ACT Academy is looking for a School Meals Supervisory Assistant to work as part of a team supervising pupils during the school lunch break, which includes attending to their welfare and domestic needs.
Reporting to the Lead Pastoral Practitioner, this post holder will be accountable for:
- Supervising pupils immediately before, during and after the midday meal, including children who bring sandwiches
- Supervising handwashing and toileting by pupils at the Headteacher’s discretion
- Supervising pupils entering and exiting the dining area, including during any journey or walk to the dining room
- Supervising pupils in the playground under the direction of the Lead Pastoral Practitioner
- Setting up and removing playground equipment under the direction of the Lead Pastoral Practitioner
Closing date for applications is 9th December 2022.
For more information, please visit the TES website.