School Meals Supervisor
The Governors are seeking to appoint a SMSA to start as soon as possible to assist their lunchtime team at lunchtime in their school. St. Mary’s Catholic Primary School is a happy successful family school where everyone is committed to working as a team. The successful applicant should be reliable, conscientious, honest and cheerful, and should be able to relate well to children aged 4-11. You will be required to work 1 and ¼ hours per day (12 pm to 1:15pm). They need someone with a friendly but assertive manner. Above all, we want someone who enjoys working as part of a team. The successful candidate will:
- Be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
- Be resilient and have a positive outlook
- Experience of working in a team
- In return we can offer you:
- Happy and well behaved children who want to learn.
- A school at the heart of its community where everyone feels valued.
- A strong commitment to staff well-being and professional development.
The closing date for applications is the 24th September 2021!
For further information on the role, and what is required, visit the Rotherham Council Website.