School Finance Administrator
Minerva Learning Trust is an expanding Sheffield based multi-academy Trust with a vision of providing outstanding education for all the students within our schools. The Trust is passionate that all students should see their time at school as happy and fulfilling with their potential developed to the utmost. Ecclesfield School joined the Trust in December 2017 and, as a sponsored academy, is developing and making rapid improvements for our students and community.
Ecclesfield School are seeking to appoint a School Finance Administrator, the post-holder will be responsible for:
- Routine financial administration for the School
- Administering school trip income and expenditure, liaising with trip leaders and providing appropriate financial information to support
- Reconciliation of records in relation to school trip income to ensure accuracy into the overall Trust accounting records
- Work with department heads to achieve best value and ensure financial policies are adhered to.
You will have:
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Professional qualification and/or experience appropriate to the level of responsibility and accountability with the role.
Closing date for applications is 9:00am 2nd July 2021.
For more information visit the Minerva Learning Trust website.