School Business Manager
Bramley Sunnyside Infant School is a very special place to work with a warm and welcoming environment. The school values are woven through all that they do. They are committed to providing children with the best possible educational experiences and have high aspirations for children and staff.
The successful candidate will have:
- significant experience in human resources and financial management
- the ability to motivate and manage the school office team
- well-developed IT skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- the ability to manage data in line with UK GDPR
- the ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
- excellent numeracy and communication skills with the ability to respond effectively to staff, families, outside agencies and the general public
- a flexible approach and be able to adapt to the constantly evolving school environment
- a genuine desire to have a positive impact on the lives of our pupils and families.
The position is to commence on Tuesday 3rd January 2023.
Closing date for applications is 28th November 2022.
For more information, please visit the Rotherham Council website.