School Business Manager
The Governors at Bramley Sunnyside Junior School are seeking to appoint a School Business Manager who is friendly, professional, enthusiastic and hard working. Responsibilities will include the management of finance, human resources, site management, health and safety and administration. This is a key role in the school and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to be part of a vibrant and successful team.
Bramley Sunnyside Junior School is a friendly, child centered school which is ambitious and highly aspirational for both its children and its staff. Our core belief is that every child has the right to achieve their full potential which is built upon strong foundations for a lifelong love of learning. We are passionate about teaching and believe it is a privilege to work alongside all children and their families.
The successful candidate will:
- Have had significant financial and management experience, preferably in a school setting but transferable skills will be considered.
- Have excellent communication, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Have a high standard of IT skills
- Be a strategic and innovative thinker
- Experience of dealing with human resources
Closing date for applications is Midday, 2nd July 2021.
For more information visit the Rotherham Council website.