School Business Manager
The governing board of Rosehill Junior School are seeking to appoint a self-motivated and positive person with a proven financial/administration background to manage the day to day running of the school office and act as PA support to the Head teacher whilst the School Business Manager is on maternity leave. The post is a 1year fixed term contract from: 1st September 2021 until 31st August 2022
We wish to appoint an outstanding professional who:
- Has a caring and positive attitude with a good sense of humour
- Has excellent organisational and management skills with the ability and enthusiasm to lead and support the admin team
- Has an excellent understanding of financial procedures and systems
- Has high level IT skills
- Sets high standards for their own work and that of others
- Has the ability to adapt to changing workloads and deadlines
- Has the ability to give direction to others and leads by example
- Has CSBM/Level 4 qualification in admin/financial management and/or equivalent experience
- Is fully committed to working within a team in partnership with the whole school community
Closing date for applications is Midday, 28th June 2021.
For more information visit the Rosehill Junior School website.