Mercia School are seeking to appoint an outstanding individual to work as part of a small administration team that is central to the smooth operation of the school. The right candidate will have:
- the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- a high level of accuracy with a keen eye for detail
- strong organisational skills
- an ability to work using their own initiative
- an alignment to a can-do culture
- the capability to establish and maintain effective relationships with staff, pupils and their parents
- the ability to adapt to situations and change priorities when necessary
- strong principles that are aligned with the school
- the ability to capture, store and accurately retrieve information using ICT systems
- a commitment to safeguarding and an understanding of the requirements in school
For more information on the role, and how to apply, click here to visit the Mercia Learning Trust Website.
Closing date for applications is 4th September 2022!