School Administrative Assistant
The opportunity has arisen for a permanent School Administrative Assistant our school.
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed School Administrative Assistant.
You will be working closely with the School Business Manager and the Headteacher. You will assist with the day to day operation of our school. You will work with our school administrative systems and be responsible for the efficient, professional and courteous reception of visitors, colleagues and students. Experience of RM Integris/Access/HCSS/School Money database would be an advantage but not essential as training will be available. Previous office experience and/or experience of working in a school environment is essential. GCSE Maths and English grade A to C is also essential.
We require someone who:-
- Would enjoy working in a very busy office environment.
- Is enthusiastic, reliable, organised, self-motivated and adaptable.
- Is friendly and would relish the opportunity to be ‘front of house’ at our school.
- Can work closely with the School Business Manager.
- We can offer you:-
- A friendly and welcoming environment.
- The chance to work as part of a small team.
- In house training for the role when required.
Closing date for applications is 14th June 2021
For more information visit the JMAT website