This is a great opportunity for a member of staff who has already demonstrated significant experience of managing safeguarding cases. Advanced Safeguarding trained, the successful candidate will have experience in Child Protection, Looked After Pupils, Early Help and of working with external agencies. Confident and highly organised, you will act as the Deputy Safeguarding Lead and deputise for the Designated Safeguarding Lead when necessary.
The ideal candidate will:
- Forge good working relationships with families
- Have the confidence to work on behalf of families with external agencies
- Provide support and advice for staff
- Effectively manage a busy and complex workload
- Have the ability to deal sensitively and discreetly with a wide range of people
- Have a cool head, unflappable nature and sense of humour
Closing date for applications is Midnight, 31st August 2022.
For more information visit the Mercia Learning Trust website